Friday, February 9, 2007

the first week

It is a busy week. I must get up early every Monday, Wednesday and Friday since I have a biochemistry class on 8:00. Sometimes the shuttle is not on time, so I have to walk to school, which takes me about 20 min. In the biochemistry class, I study process of photosyntheis, even I had studied the topic in China, I still didn’t catch up the professor’s meaning exactly. What I do is to record the lecture and listen to it after class over and over again. In the English class, I feel better. We study together about grammar, including the use of noun, pronoun and noun clause, and the writing strategy which are both useful for me. After class, I read the novel, and I think it is more interesting than biochemistry textbook which I also I have to read. I feel a little tired at the end of the week, however, I also think it is a good start.

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Fei,
What time do you have to get up on MWF? I get up at 6:00 every day because I live far from College Park and it takes me over an hour to drive here every day. I wish I could sleep until 7 or 8! On the other hand, don't you like being finished with all your classes by 11:00 every day? You can plan your study time during the afternoons and evenings and even find time for relaxing and exercising. I hope you are continuing to run--marathon season is coming up. Are you planning to run in an American marathon this year?
PS I'm glad you find It's Not About the Bike more interesting even than biochemistry! But it isn't a novel; it is nonfiction, and novels are always fiction. :-)